Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Drug Store Make Up Haul!

Welcome Beauty Bargain Hunters!



There is so many new makeup items recently released at the drug store!  If you have been to one in the past month or two, then you have probably seen a ton of new makeup product displays from all the leading makeup brands! Being a beauty product lover, I have been dying to try a lot them!  But like a good bargain hunter, I have been trying to wait until I have coupons and there are sales before I buy the new items.  So recently I have made a bunch of trips to the drug stores in my areas trying to get the products I want, at the best possible prices.  Above is a picture of everything I got and below is pictures and descriptions of every trip I took and the best prices I could get on them (ECB = Extra Care Bucks).



TRIP #1- RITE AID:

Wet N Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray- $4.99
Wet N Wild Photo Focus Lash Primer- $4.99
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color (in Seduction)- $5.69 (40% off sale)
2 Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayons (in Barely Beige & Bronze Truffle)- $10.48 (Buy One Get One 50% off sale)



TRIP #2- CVS

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- $5.11 (25% off sale & $2 manufacturer coupon)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation- $9.48 for both ($5 in manufacturer coupons & $5 ECB)




TRIP #3- RITE AID

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Foundation- This will actually be free after rebate and Plenti points.  I earned 1000 Plenti points by spending over $15 on Physicians Formula products (that's $10 off my next purchase) and there was a $9 Rebate sticker on the product that I will send back and they will send me a check.
Maybelline Master Prime Eye Shadow Base
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid (in Nude Thrill)- $9.98 for both (Buy One Get One 50% off  & I had a $1 off manufacturer coupon for each)



TRIP #4- WALGREENS

Wet N Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color (in Nude)- $2.50 (on sale)
3 Wet N Wild Color Icon Blushes (in Mellow Wine, Pearlescent, Rose Champagne)- $7.50 (on sale)
Wet N Wild Highlighting Concealer- $4.99
Wet N Wild Brow Mascara (in Brunette)- $4.99



TRIP #5- CVS (this sale is going on this week, so you can get these deals right now!)
I had a 25% off my entire purchase store coupon

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer (in Ivory)- $5.12 (25% off & $2 manufacturer coupon)
Maybelline Master Contour Face Contouring Kit (in Medium to Deep)- $8.74 (25% off & $1 off manufacturer coupon)
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Oil- $1.99 (25% off, $3 store coupon & $7 ECB)
L'Oreal Voluminous Super Star Red Carpet Red Mascara- $6.59 (25% off & $3 manufacturer coupon)
L'Oreal Infalliable Pro Matte Gloss (in Bare Attraction)- $5.87 (25% off & $2 manufacturer coupon)
L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation- $5.74 (25% off, $4 manufacturer coupon & $3 store coupon)
PLUS CVS was giving $4 back for every $12 spent on L'Oreal products, these 3 L'Oreal products retail for $40.27, so I got 3 of this deal, so I got $12 in ECB back!
For all 3 L'Oreal Products after ECB: $6.20!!!!!

As you can see by my hauls,  I did pay full price for some items, but I tried to get the best possible deals on everything I bought.  Some times I paid full price because they were items that were hard to find and I was afraid that I would not be able to find them again if I passed them up where I found them (like the new Wet N Wild products).

I have already been trying out a lot of these new products and I have already found a few new favorites (and a few duds).  So stay tuned for reviews very soon!  Are there any new products that I didn't get that you think I should?  Let me know in the comments or on Instagram or Twitter!

Happy Savings Everyone!




*Some of the product links are not to the stores I bought the items from, I linked wherever I could find them available to purchase online, even if it was not the store I actually bought it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment