Thursday, May 12, 2016

15% Cash Back on Ebates Event

Welcome Beauty Bargain Hunters!

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but in case you didn't know yet, Ebates is celebrating their 17th Birthday this week and in honor of that, there are 250 store giving 15% cash back this week!!  That is the most I think I have ever seen!  So if you do not have an Ebates account, now is the time to register and shop and if you do have Ebates, now is just time to shop!  I have listed below all the stores I could see on their website that sell beauty products that are giving back 15% this week.

In case you have been living under a rock and don't know what Ebates is, it is a website that literally pays you to shop.  All you have to do is go to Ebates website, put in the name of the website you want to buy from, it will show you a link (plus sometimes other really good deals and promotions available on top of the cash back will be listed too), you click on that link and it will take you to the website and then you just shop like normal!  If you don't have an Ebates account already, if you use this link to sign up, you will get $10 cash back automatically after your first online purchase using Ebates!  I know so many people who are hesitant or flat out will not sign up for an Ebates account becasue they think it is some kind of scam, which is understandable with all the internet scams that go on everyday. But I can tell you without a doubt, this is not a scam.  I have posted pictures of my Ebates checks on my Instagram account!

Avon
The Body Shop
Rite Aid
BH Cosmetics
Billion Dollar Brows
Elizabeth Arden
ELF Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics
Kate Somerville
Kat Von D Beauty
L'Occitane
Marc Jacobs Beauty
NARS Cosmetics
Perfumania
Perricone MD
Stila Cosmetics
StriVectin

I hope you guys do take advantage of this promotion.  I heard that it started Monday and does for one week, so get shopping!  15% off is just as good as Ulta and Sephora member sales sometimes and the great thing about Ebates is the once you are on the store's website, you can use any other discount codes or coupons you can find when you check out and you will still get the 15% cash back on the amount you spend!

If you guys have any questions about Ebates or how it works, please leave a comment below or contact me on Instagram and Twitter!  I have been a member for years and would be happy to help!

Happy Savings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment